.: Order using our PayPal powered shopping cart (PayPal account not required).
CanWiser : $75
CAN232 : $100
I2C232 : $90
U.S. Shipping Addresses Only.
Sorry we do not ship Internationally.
View Online Shopping Cart
CanWiser : Dual Controller Area Network Development Module Based on Teensy 4.0
CanWiser from Emicros is a an Arduino based Teensy 4.0 module with dual Controller Area Networks (CAN).
- Powered by ARM Cortex-M7 at 600 Mhz
- 2 Microchip MCP2551 Physical Layers
- USB Interface for serial communications and programming
- Small form factor
- Arduino based with free software development environments
- Loads of libraries
- Messages can be event driven (single key command to send or receive)
- Messages can be sent repeatively
Building The CanWiser Dual CAN Hardware
In the first part of the CanWiser Instructional Series the hardware is shown as a breadboard that you can build yourself or of course you can purchase a ready to go CanWiser module.
The Digiskey shared bill of material for the breadboard link is https://www.digikey.com/short/9j07qr21.
Setting Up The Software
In this video we install the Arduino Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and Teensy 4.0 add-on.
Sending And Receiving CAN Messages
In this video we use the example sketch and add a second CAN instance to send and receive messages.